Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FIVE

Did you hear? I have a 5-year-old.

1...2...3...4...5.

Five years of giggles, bedtime stories, bubble baths, walks, trips to the park, and playing catch. 60 months of snuggles, kissing boo boos, saying prayers, wiping tears, looking for the moon, and counting stars. 260 weeks of peek-a-boo, coloring, racing cars, listening for trains and chasing firetrucks. 1,825 days of waffles for breakfast, chocolate milk, building sand castles, pretending we can fly, and playing in the rain. 43,800 hours of cooking together, answering "why?", monkey hugs, cow kisses and the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen. 2,628,000 minutes of dancing, drumming, singing and painting in the kitchen. 157,680,000 seconds of thanking God for my smart, witty, beautiful, sweet Ryan.

How on earth did I get so lucky to be blessed with such a remarkable child?








Ryan,

You are a remarkable little boy with a big heart. I am so proud to be your mother. You will move mountains, son!

Happy Birthday precious boy. I love you!

~Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment