Tomorrow morning Liam goes to the doctor for his 2 month well-baby. And so it begins again. My fight between me, the pediatrician and the CDC. I alter the recommended vaccine schedule for my boys. I don't agree with the amount of chemicals they inject all at once. I think it is absolutely absurd to shoot up a 12 pound infant with 8 different vaccines within a matter of 90 seconds only to let them all attack his developing brain. So, without going further up on my soapbox, I'll just say that Liam will be getting 2 shots tomorrow.
As far as development, he's doing great. He's just a smiley baby. He's very intrigued by Ryan and the dogs. He loves to snuggle and he's such an awesome sleeper. He's already sleeping through the night!
A few fun 2 month stats:
Diaper size: 1
Clothing size: 3 months, but can wear several 3-6 month outfits too. Porker!
Feedings: 6oz every 4 hours
Sleeping: 2-3 hour naps during the day when he's at home, cat naps at daycare, 8-12 hours at night, sometimes waking up once to eat.
Eye color: still blue... I've started calling him "Big Blue" or just "Blue"
Hair color: dirty blonde
Playtime: He's alert and makes eye contact very well. He follows sounds and gets excited over rattles and lights.
Likes: eating, his bink, hanging out and watching big brother, watching football & spongebob on tv (yes, my baby watches tv... I'm bad, I know.), Jack Johnson, car rides, being in his Ergo and/or Mai tei, and sleeping with mommy.
Dislikes: diaper changes, baths, lotion, and zantac.
Here are some of is 2 month pictures with his monkey...
No comments:
Post a Comment