Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Aim high...

except when you're trying to pee! Poor Bubbas. He peed everywhere but in the toilet this morning. My clean bathroom suddenly smelled like first morning pee... come on, you know the smell! GROSS! I spent most of the 20 seconds he was watering the wall hunched over the sink laughing so hard my ab muscles were hurting. I'm sure "Monster" was thinking I had lost it. The look on Ryan's face was priceless. He couldn't figure out what was going on and he hasn't fully grasped the concept of holding his member to make sure the pee goes where it is supposed to go. I tried to tell him to hold it, but my words came out in between the giggles so he had no clue as to what I was saying. He was moving his body all around trying to get the pee to go in the pot, but the more he moved, the wetter everything got. He looked like he was doing the hula. Funniest. Thing. EVER.

Do they make wide-rimmed toilets with splash guards? I think we need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment