Fun Facts:
Diaper size: He's just graduated out of his size 1's into 1-2's. I'm not sure he will be in those very long! I have a huge stash of them, so I may be returning diapers for a bigger size.
Clothing size: 3-6 months or just plain 6 months. He's just huge. Ha!
Feedings: 7 oz every 3-4 hours with cereal for his reflux.
Sleeping: I'm happy and so lucky to say that he followed in his brother's footsteps and started sleeping through the night at 9 weeks. At school he cat naps all day and goes down for the night between 8 and 9. He'll sleep straight through until about 6:30 and then I put him in our bed and he'll sleep until around 8:30 or 9.
Eye color: still blue!!! There is hope that I'll have a blue-eyed blondie! :)
Playtime: He loves his swing, his lovey, and his baby gym. We have all sorts of toys hanging from his gym. He kicks them, reaches and swats at them and has just in the last couple days started to grab them. We tested out the jumperoo last week. His legs are still too short to reach the floor. He enjoys watching all the action in our house. He's a big fan of Ryan and the dogs. I can see it in his eyes... if he could get up and run after them, he would!
Likes: his loveys (his favorite is a monkey that is soft on one side and silky on the other. It has his name on it), watching the action, swinging, the baby gym, eating (the child can down 7 oz in less than 3 minutes, it's insane), cuddling... oh how he loves to cuddle! Oh, and he likes baths now! Thank God!
Dislikes: Zantac... I'm not sure he'll ever get used to the taste of that stuff. Tummy time. He used to sleep on his belly all the time, but we stopped that when he started at daycare because they can't put him on his stomach to sleep. Now he hates to be on his belly.
Monkey pics...
What a big boy!!! He is sooooo darn cute!!!
ReplyDelete