It's amazing what a 2 year old takes in. Tonight, I was craving pancakes and I didn't want to cook them, so we went to IHOP. On the way there, 2 things stuck out to me. For starters, we took Brett's car. We rarely take Brett's car anywhere, just because it's small. He has a jetta. But Ryan likes to ride in "Daddy's race car" and I learned tonight that he loves to have Brett rev up the engine. He kept saying, "Daddy, make noise! Make noise!" I see a car fanatic in our future!
The second thing on our trip that made me stop and think was the fact that he so seriously told us that the sunshine was pretty. He was referring to the sunset that was occurring behind the storm that just came through. I was amazed and very pleased that he had noticed such a thing.
Here are a few pictures from the last few days...
Tonight he decided to use his bath paint and paint a beautiful mural on his bathtub. Could you be looking at the next Picasso?

Two binks too many!

Saturday night we went to Durham and celebrated my Uncle Rod's birthday. Ryan LOVES (that's probably an understatement) to sing happy birthday and blow out candles. We actually did this twice.

Ryan enjoying the pool on Saturday afternoon at Jackson & Kailyn's birthday party in Wilson. Nevermind that the car floaty he insists on getting in is entirely too small, but who cares right?

And finally, Mr. Liam and me. I'm 30 weeks today and really beginning to feel the effects of the heat and the extra weight my back in carrying around. Other than that, I'm doing well! Thankfully I passed my 3-hour glucose test last Thursday, so I'm good to go!
SO SO cute - both you & Ryan =)
ReplyDelete