I wish I would have taken a before picture. It was this puking nasty looking green. I hated it! So finally, 6 months after we moved in, his room is done! :)




As for the nursery, I still can't find curtains that I like. But, I did have some valences that don't look horrible in there, so I hung them up until I find what I want. I also still want to get new cushions for the glider, but I'm not willing to spend $100 for them, which is all I've found. So we'll wait on that too.
We don't own this house. So, we couldn't do anything with the paneling, which I hate, but I've tried to work with it as best I can. I'm debating whether or not I want to put his name above his crib. I'd do it in just plain white letters.
We brought the swing, bouncy seat, baby toys and baby gym down from upstairs and washed everything. I've washed the seat cushion from the infant carseat, organized Liam's closet, started packing my bag for the hospital, washed at least 5 loads of laundry (baby stuff included), and I don't think the vacuum was able to rest all weekend!
Needless to say, I'm exhausted! If he were born tomorrow then we'd ready. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment