18 weeks! 154 days left until Peanut's due date and I've officially swallowed a basketball. The count down also begins for finding out if Peanut is a she or a he! At 8:30am next Tuesday we'll need prayers that Peanut decides to show all he/she's got.
I guess I can reveal that I am feeling more and more like Peanut is a girl. I think it's a combination of gut feeling and what everyone else is telling me. I've said it before, but this pregnancy is very different than mine with Ryan. Ryan was easy. Had my belly not grown, I would have never known I was pregnant with him until the end when I started having the normal aches and pains that come along with 8 & 9 months of being preggers. The differences between the two I think have been enough to convince me that maybe we will break the Dippolito boy trend. For those of you who don't know, Ryan was the 4th Dippolito grandchild, and the 4th grandSON.
So, if you haven't already, cast your gender vote over on the left! Just a few tidbits that may help you in your decision...
- I had morning (well, evening really) sickness for the first 11 weeks of my pregnancy without vomitting.
- I had zero nausea with Ryan.
- I've been craving greasy foods, salads, california rolls, cereal, sweet tea, mexican and chinese foods.
- I've gained about 7 pounds so far.
- "The twins" have grown... You may be saying, "well duh!", but believe or not they had no reaction to my pregnancy with Ryan until after he was born... then they shrunk.
- I've also gained weight in my butt and thighs.
- My Mama says my belly is "wider" than it was with Ryan.
So, you decide.... Boy?????? or Girl???????
No comments:
Post a Comment