A fun survey I stole from my friend, Kiley, that she stole from one of her friends... I thought it was pretty cool and I learned things about her that I didn't know and I remembered things about her that I knew before but had forgotten. :)
A. AREA CODE : Now it is 910. The only other one I've had is 919.
B. BED SIZE: queen
C. CHORE YOU HATE: unloading the dishwasher, cleaning bathrooms, dusting
D. DOG'S NAME: Dakoda Sue & Carter Finley.... our dogs have middle names!
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: currently the toilet... to pee
F. FAVORITE COLOR: it's a toss up between red and pink. I have a lot of red in my house, but a lot of pink in my wardrobe.
G. GOLD OR SILVER: silver and white gold. I don't like yellow gold at all.
H. HEIGHT: 5'3"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to play the flute in middle school. I can play the piano if I really try.
J. JOB: Hospitality Communications Manager at a convention & visitors bureau. I run a program that trains customer service employees as certified tourism ambassadors. I also service the NC welcome centers with our area's information. I thoroughly enjoy my job!!
K. KIDS: Ryan Michael, born Dec 2007 and "Monster" (baby boy) due Sept 7, 2010
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: in a house with Brett, Ryan, Dakoda & Carter
M. MOM'S NAME: Brenda
N. NICKNAME: Ash, Leighi, Mama, Leigh Leighi
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: tonsils taken out when I was 5, labor and delivery of Ryan.
P. PET PEEVE: I'm currently very hormonal. It would not be fair of me to answer this question right now.
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "Yeah, a real gentleman. I'm sure he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it," Ouiser from Steel Magnolias
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: righty
S. SIBLINGS: Michael (21)
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: I'm normally up by 6:30.
U. UNDERWEAR: cotton, bikini cut. I hate thongs and only wear them when I absolutely have to.
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: yellow squash and any veggie out of a can. GROSS!
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: my child
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: teeth
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: spaghetti, chicken & rice, lo mein... I cook a lot. Normally it's pretty good. Those are my favorites.
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: gorillas, polar bears, elephants
The Game of Tag about your MAN:
Who is your man? Brett Michael
How long have you been together? 6 years this June
How long did you date? 17 months and engaged for 10 months
How old is your man? 28
Who eats more? Right now it's probably a toss up between the two of us.
Who said "I love you" first? I did.
Who is taller? He's 7 inches taller than me
Who sings better? Me, unless it's Journey!
Who is smarter? Depends on what your talking about. I think we compliment each other well when it comes to our smarts.
Whose temper is worse? Mine. Brett rarely gets mad, but when he does I stay AWAY!
Who does the laundry? ME ME ME ME ME!! He will fold if I ask him.
Who takes out the garbage? He does.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me (as if you're lying in the bed)
Who pays the bills? me unless I ask him to pay a particular bill.
Who is better with the computer? It's equal
Who mows the lawn? Brett, but I like to do it too.
Who cooks dinner? Unless it's frozen pizza or sloppy joes, ME!
Who drives when you are together? Brett
Who pays when you go out? Whoever can get to their debit card the easiest. It all comes out of the same account.
Who is most stubborn? We are pretty equal with that too.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us give in easily. I think it has been pretty equal and depends on the issue.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine I think. When Brett works on Sundays, I usually go see my family... which is usually about every other Sunday. We see his parents regularly though.
Who asked who out? He hired me and then left for Mexico. While he was gone, he started texting me and then asked me out the night he got back.
Who proposed? He did, in front of my whole family on my birthday! :)
Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment