Ryan kept me laughing this weekend. I really do think we could do a reality TV show just on him. He takes "Kids say the darndest things" to a whole new level. So, in honor of him, here is a compiled list of my favorite Ryanisms:
Ryan picks up a penny out of can of change and smells it.
Me: "Ryan, what are you doing?"
Ryan: "smelling my pennies because they're wonderful."
"Mama, I'm a bathtub-peein'-machine!"
While cracking my knuckles (bad habit, yes I know), Ryan asks, "Mama, why are you smashing yourself?"
"Mama, I don't like to eat boogers or bugs."
"Mommy, Carter wants a french fry. Carter can't have french fries because he's a dog."
"Mama, I can't hold my pee pee or my penis will fall off."
"Boo-yah!"
While on the way to our families homes for Christmas:
Ryan: "We're going to the circus, Daddy?"
Brett: "No Buddy, we're a traveling circus. We've got animals, midgets and everything."
Ryan: "Oh, ok."
"I have the bless yous, Mama."
Me to Ryan: "Ready Freddy?"
Ryan: "No, I'm ready Ryan."
While watching Rihanna perform on the MTV Music Awards on TV Ryan says "Where's her shirt? She needs to put on a shirt!"
Ryan: "I don't want to clean the house."
Me: "Me neither, but it needs to be done."
Ryan: "I don't want it to be done. I like a mess."
Ryan to Brett: "You're not a man! You're a little girl!"
On the way to the drug store to pick up meds for Ryan:
Ryan: "We're going to the farm cause they have my medicine there."
Me: "No, the pharmacy. The drug store."
Ryan: "Yeah, the farm. That's what I said."
Ryan: "Daddy, I got lots of candy!"
Brett: "Oh, yeah?"
Ryan: "Yeah, it's called Trick or Treating!"
Me: browning chicken for dinner
Ryan: "Hey! Turn that chicken down! It's too loud!"
Ryan to Brett: "Hey nutball, come here!"
While eating spinach & chicken alfredo, I say to Ryan (as he's stuffing his face), "Eating that spinach will give you big muscles!" While processing my comment, he finishes chewing, holds out his arms, looks at them, then at me and says, "They're not bigger!"
"Mama, I want to pee like a river."
"Mom, these trees look like my broccoli!"
Ryan: "Daddy, I can't see the tv."
Brett: "Why?
Ryan: "Cause your guns are in the way." (Referring to Brett's arms.)
Ryan: "There's my Daddy, Mom!"
Me: "No, that's not your daddy."
Ryan: "Why?"
Me: "Because I didn't marry that man."...
Ryan: "Why?"Me: "Because he's not a pretty man."
Ryan (to Brett when he got back in the car): "Daddy, you're a man."
No comments:
Post a Comment